Paper Communication Corporate Website – Trademarks
The words “Paper Communication” and various “Paper Communication” logos are the trademarks of “Paper Communication” corporate’s website. Such trademarks and logos used are the property of “Paper Communication” Exhibition Services. Other names appearing on the website may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Paper Communication Corporate Website – Applicable Laws
All matters relating to your access to, and use of information in this website shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”).
Paper Communication Corporate Website – Disclaimer
All information contained in the “Paper Communication” Exhibition Services (“Paper Communication”) website is provided in good faith based on facts “Paper Communication” knows at the time they are put on the website. While every attempt is made in the preparation of such information to ensure its accuracy, such information, however, is subject to change. “Paper Communication” reserves the right to change at any time without any information on this website. To the extent permitted by law, “Paper Communication” is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of the information. All information on this website is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and with no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties as to fitness for a particular purpose. “Paper Communication” will not accept any responsibility or liability for any inaccuracy thereof. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, you agree that “Paper Communication”‘s liability is limited to the resupply of the information where is permitted by law.
Paper Communication Corporate Website – Links
This website may contain links to third party websites, which are provided for convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by “Paper Communication” of those third party websites or the products or services provided on those third party websites. Any use or access of those third party websites or their products and services are solely at your own risk. Unless stated, otherwise on this website, “Paper Communication” has no relationship with the owners or operators of those third party and “Paper Communication” has no control over or rights in those third party websites.
If you are in doubt about the contents, have questions about the information provided here, notice errors or omissions, or believe that the information provided in this website can be presented in a clearer way, please send your comments and/or suggestions to email@example.com
Visitors’ Rules and Regulations
1. Rules and Regulations
In registering for or accepting the offer of admittance to the Exhibition, visitors agree that they shall observe and comply with these rules and regulations and with the rules and regulations of the Exhibition Centre, copies of which are obtainable from the Organisers on request.
2. Conduct in the Exhibition Centre
- Visitors shall not do, or permit anything to be done, which shall cause a disturbance, nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, damage or danger to any person or thing or which in the opinion of the Organisers does not conform with the general standards of the Exhibition or amounts to a breach of these rules and regulations or applicable laws and regulations generally applying.
- Visitors may not bring any camera, video recorder or recording equipment of any kind into the Exhibition without the prior written consent of the Organisers. The Organisers reserve the right to search the belongings of any visitor at any time.
- It is expressly prohibited for visitors to record images in any form while attending the Exhibition without the prior written consent of the Organisers. Such prohibition includes, but is not limited to, the taking of photographs, video or digital recording of any type and drawing or sketching of images. Visitors agree to surrender to the Organisers on demand any material in whatever media on which images may be recorded in violation of this rule, including but not limited to film, video tapes, sketchbooks, camera phones and digital storage devices.
- Should a Visitor in breach of the above rule record any image, the copyright and other intellectual property or other rights (including for the avoidance of doubt, rights in sound recording and broadcasts) whether arising now or in the future (“IPR”) shall vest in the Organisers unconditionally and immediately on the creation or recording of the images. The Visitor undertakes to execute all deeds and documents and to do all things as the Organisers may require to vest the IPR in the Organisers including, without limitation, delivery of the images or copies of them in any media.
- The Organisers reserve the right in its sole discretion to refuse admittance to any visitor or to require any visitor to leave if in their opinion his or her behaviour is in breach of these rules and regulations or of any rules and regulations of the Exhibition Centre, or contravenes applicable laws and regulations generally applying.The opinion of the Organisers is final in this regard.
- The Organisers shall not be liable to any visitor for any loss of or damage to any of his or her property occurring (from whatever cause) in or about the Exhibition Centre nor for the death of or any injury sustained by any visitor whilst on or leaving the Exhibition Centre (other than for death or injury resulting from the Organisers negligence to the extent this cannot be excluded or restricted at law (and then only to such extent)).
- The Visitor agrees that the Organisers shall not incur any liability to him or her for any products displayed or sold by any exhibitor at the Exhibition.
- Each Visitor agrees to indemnify and hold the Organisers harmless, on demand, against all claims, liabilities, losses, suits, proceedings, damages, judgments, expenses, costs (including legal fees) and charges of any kind howsoever incurred by or on behalf of or made against the Organisers, its employees, agents and contractors arising out of any infringement or other claim relating to or arising out of the unauthorised taking of any Images by that Visitor.
- The Visitor agrees that the Organisers shall not incur any liability to him or her for any error or omission in any information relating to any exhibitor or its products in the Exhibition’s official directory or in any other promotional or other printed materials or information provided by the Organisers or that exhibitor.
- Visitor acknowledges and agrees that the Organiser, its employees and contractors may take photographs/videos which could include images of the Visitor while attending the Exhibition (the “Images”). Visitor hereby consents to and grants to the Organiser and its affiliates, the unrestricted, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free and transferable right and license to use (and grant others the right to use) the Images worldwide without any compensation. Visitor acknowledges that the Organiser is the sole and exclusive owner of all rights in the Images and hereby waives (a) any and all rights in and to such Images, and (b) any and all claims the Visitor may have relating to or arising from the Images or their use.
- No waiver by the Organisers of any of the provisions of these rules and regulations or of any of its rights hereunder shall have effect unless given in writing and signed by any Director of the Organisers.
The Organisers take individual privacy seriously. The Organisers will comply with applicable personal data protection laws, including applicable PRC laws and regulations on personal data protection.
(1) Information collection
In order to provide better service to the Visitor and to fulfil the purposes set out in the next paragraph, the Organisers may collect certain information when the Visitor registers with them or communicates with them. In the process, the Organisers may also collect personal information of individual contact persons of companies or their employees. As stated in the registration form, some of the requested information is mandatory and some of them the Visitor may provide voluntarily. If specific mandatory information is requested but not supplied, the Organisers may be unable to provide the requested service. The Organisers only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary for fulfilling the purposes set out in the next paragraph.
In order to comply with the health and safety precautions implemented by the 2020 coronavirus disease contact tracking requirements, the organiser may collect the identification data of exhibition visitors additionally (may include ID cards/passports (including the numbers and a scanned copy of the document of the People’s Republic of China Exit-Entry permit for travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macau, the Mainland travel permit for Taiwan residents)). Such additional identification data will be stored in the organiser’s database within a reasonable time after you visit the exhibition. If required by law or legally required by the government agencies, the organiser may share your personal information (including any additional identification data) for the purpose of tracing contacts of the 2020 coronavirus disease. Without such identification data, the organiser will not be able to process your exhibition pre-registration.
(2) Use of information
The purposes for which information may be used by the Organisers include:
- processing applications for exhibiting at or visiting Organiser’s trade fairs;
- facilitating and enhancing Organiser’s operations by incorporating the personal data into Organiser’s database and conducting analysis, research and auditing based on the personal data;
- promoting and notifying the Visitor of Organiser’s trade fairs in China and around the world, and events or trade fairs organised by Organiser’s affiliates and joint venture partners;
- distributing publications and research materials of Organisers;
- marketing Organiser’s services or products; and
- if necessary, facilitating legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts.
The Organisers may use personal data of the Visitor, including his/her name, email address and physical address to conduct direct marketing in relation to the promotion of an invitation to Organiser’s trade fairs in China and around the world, and events or trade fairs organised by Organiser’s affiliates and joint venture partners, as well as the promotion of the Organiser’s services via fax, email, direct mail, telephone and other means of communication, or send e-newsletters to the Visitor.
I understand that by choosing to allow my badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor when at the event, I will be providing the exhibitor or sponsor with my personal data. I consent to this personal data being used to contact me about their products or services and understand that this partner or sponsor may transfer this data outside of China for these purposes and I consent to such transfer of my data. I also understand and agree that my personal data may be held and used by the Organiser, and any third party hosting provider acting on its behalf, in order to run the event and for analysing visitor traffic with a view to improving the event experience for visitors.
(3) Disclosure / Transfer of Data
The Organisers will keep the personal data they hold confidential but may provide or transfer the personal data to:
- Organiser’s agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, exhibitors and service providers in connection with Organiser’s operations or services for facilitating and enhancing Organiser’s operations and conducting analysis, research and auditing based on the personal data;
- Organiser’s overseas offices, affiliates, joint venture partners, which are also exhibition organisers, for the purposes of conducting direct marketing in relation to the promotion of and invitation to Organiser’s trade fairs in China and around the world;
- Persons to whom the Organisers are required to make disclosure under applicable laws in or outside China.
with immediate effect.
(5) Transfer of Data Overseas
The Organisers will generally hold personal data of the Visitor on their servers in China. However, the Visitor agrees that the Organisers may transfer personal data of the Visitor to the Organisers’ overseas offices or affiliates elsewhere in the world or to any of the people listed at paragraph (3) above, who may be located elsewhere.
(6) Consent and Rights of the Visitor
By adding a tick in the space below and signing this registration form, the Visitor explicitly consents to the collection, use and transfer of his/her personal data as outlined in this Clause, including the use and provision of his/her personal data for direct marketing.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Website Design & Maintenance
Paper Communication Exhibition Services
Room 15, 5/F., Wah Shing Centre, 11 Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2763 9011
Fax: (852) 2341 0379
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (IT Dept)